Eastern Exploration

Capturing decay.

Restaurant Thüringer Haus

The restaurant ‘Thüringer Haus’ was built in the year 1813 and initially had the name ‘Gaststätte Schilling’, which was the name of the owner. The building also served as a toll house in the 19th century. We estimate that the restaurant was abandoned in the 2000s.

Our location rating:

Rating: 3 out of 5.

Next Post

Previous Post

© 2024 Eastern Exploration


Powered by TSAlliance