Eastern Exploration

Capturing decay.

Mine shaft Paul II

The mine shaft was built in 1860 and started to operate later that year. However, the mining activities came to a stop in 1927 and most of the mine was sealed off. The administration building was still used till the 1990s, but must have been abandoned since the 2000s. The structures deteriorated very fast, leading up to the collapse of the roof. It is protected by monument protection.

Our location rating:

Rating: 1 out of 5.

Next Post

Previous Post

© 2024 Eastern Exploration


Powered by TSAlliance